Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Wednesday nights are fun!


Still shopping around for wedding vendors? The Wedding Cafe launches it's popular series of workshops TOMORROW!

As a vendor, I love these workshops because it gives me another opportunity to connect with brides (and grooms!) in a small, intimate atmophere. I rely heavily on advertising and referrals, but nothing is better than being able to show my things in person and talk one-on-one with couples.

As a bride-to-be last year, I thought the workshops were a total lifesaver! I was so busy with work that researching and contacting vendors was like a part-time job in itself. Being in a room where The Wedding Cafe had gathered many of the top florists, photographers, videographers, etc., in the same place at the same time was almost too good to be true.

Check out the complete schedule at TheWeddingCafe.net and mark these fabulous events in your calendar.