Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Crafty letters


I found the cutest craft letters at Paper Source awhile back and had to get my hands on them quick. I had an idea...a vision...an inspired thought from deep within. I loaded my shopping cart, whipped out my credit card, and celebrated my latest paper-related purchase (and trust me, there have been many).

That was two months ago and my adorable craft letters are still sitting in its original shipping box in the corner of my office. My vision is still crystal clear in my head, though, and will reveal itself to the grand masses (aka at the Wedding Expo) later this fall. But in the meantime, I thought I'd share my source for these crafty letters in case you're interested in doing something special at your reception.

~ Maybe a lovely painted monogram at your sign-in table.
~ Maybe a Swarovski crystal-encrusted "i do" on your cake table.
~ Maybe a decoupaged "emi ink" to pay tribute to your favorite stationer's blog.

Just some ideas to inspire you.