Sunday, July 6, 2008

New web site design - CHECK!


It's here, it's here! After MANY hours of procrastination and MANY MORE hours of good ol' hard work, the newly designed Emi Ink site is finally LIVE! I still need to tweak a few things here and there, but for the most part it's done and I am definitely one happy camper.

Since the new site is just a few hours old as of this posting, if you happen to spot any broken links or typos (yikes!), please shoot me an email at emi@emiink.com to let me know. I've tried to go over everything with a fine-toothed comb, but I admit that my eyes are a bit weary at this point and, well, you know how these things go.

Some new features on the site:

* Sample wording (to make your life a little easier)
* Custom stamps (to make your invitations a little prettier)
* Suggested timeline (to make your wedding planning a little more organized)

Yay!