Monday, October 18, 2010

Shades of gray

This is what my week looks like:

Some weeks are all about vibrant hues and pops of color. Not this one. Over the next five days, I'll be swimming in platinum, graphite, and gunmetal gray as I assemble stationery pieces for three lovely couples.

And in totally unrelated news, I caught a passing glimpse of Tim Gunn this weekend at Ala Moana Shopping Center. As I watched a large group of fans waiting to get an autograph and pose for a picture with him, my husband asked me if I wanted to take my place in line. I looked at Tim Gunn, decked out in a beautifully tailored suit, then looked down at my outfit. Looked back at Tim Gunn, then down at my outfit. Nope, I'd have to settle for admiring him from afar. Just couldn't bear to stand next to that impeccably dressed man while rocking my t-shirt and shorts and without a stitch of make-up on. I definitely could not make it work.

1 comment:

PR Fan said...

Tim Gunn is the best! Don't you think he would make a great wedding coordinator? Brides and wedding vendors alike would hear "Make it work".