Thursday, October 21, 2010

Mellow yellow

It's been a busy week of client consultations, proposals, assembly, and paperwork and it's been challenging to find time to wear my designer hat. I can't really afford to have creative blocks, but when I do, I usually find that a 10-15 minute breather where I pull myself away from the computer does wonders. And if not, I have faith that something will trigger a burst of inspiration...something, like this:

Received samples of this lovely yellow floral cardstock in the mail today and can't wait to start on a mock-up for a special little project that someone inquired about. It's something that I've never designed in the 5+ years that I've been doing this, but I'm excited to give it a whirl and see what transpires. If all goes well, I'll post photos of the finished project. *fingers crossed*

No comments: