Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The most wonderful time of the year...


Thought I was done with my Christmas shopping, but I just realized that my furry-faced friend has not been checked off my list yet. This is a photo of my favorite woofer from a couple years back. I remember giving her these red and green rawhide lollipop treats and she grasped them between her paws and ate them like a proper lady. It was so funny to watch!

Well, Christmas is tomorrow and I still have lots to do! Next year, I vow to "do less" in December since the holidays sort of took me by surprise this time around. I've never felt so rushed and ill-prepared as I do this year. I've been asking Santa (and everyone around me) to give me the gift of time this Christmas. I hope it'll fit under the tree...

Speaking of time, I'm closing the studio for the holidays through January 6. I wish I could say that I'll just be playing the whole time, but that's never the case. I do have some very special plans and some MONUMENTAL events to attend, so it'll definitely be fun even if I have to squeeze in a few hours of work here and there.

I may pop in for a blog post here...and a blog post there...here a post, there a post, everwhere a post, post. Or, I may not. I'm giving myself permission to NOT do things and engage in some holiday laziness (that's a huge gift to myself). In any case, I'd like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas! It warms my heart to think about all my clients who will be spending their first Christmas together as husband and wife. *sigh*