Thursday, December 18, 2008

Golden rings


On the 5th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me - 165 golden rings.

Naomi Lee from Les Saisons was kind enough to send me this photo of a client's pretty gold napkins with the gold, floral-embossed paper napkin rings that I made over the weekend. The imported paper was also used as a wraparound belly band on the couple's invitations...I will be updating my client gallery soon with more photos!

So, it's been another busy week and I'm counting down the days until I can take some time off for our annual trip. I'm trying to ignore the fact that, once again, I will most certainly be ill-prepared for a chilly Midwest visit. Instead, I keep repeating this to myself, "Fireplaces, hot chocolate, wool socks...oh my!" For now, though, I really need to keep my focus on the tasks at hand.

Over the past month, I was hit with a flurry of rush jobs. I'm about 70% done with the work that's due before Christmas, but as soon as we fly back home in January, I know I'll need to hit the ground running. It will be an interesting couple of weeks, that's for sure!