Wednesday, December 24, 2008

ReinBEER


I'm still trying to finish up a few Emi Ink projects, but I squeezed in a quick...and I mean QUICK...arts and crafts session to whip up these root beer reindeer for family and friends. Someone sent me a photo of these adorable guys last week and I couldn't NOT make them. I only wish I could credit the creative person who came up with the idea! This is everything I used:
  • Henry Weinhard's root beer (it was on sale and I liked their label the best)

  • brown pipe cleaner

  • red pom poms

  • googly eyes

  • red satin ribbon

  • jingle bells

  • glue dots

I tackled these assembly line style and put my husband to work twisting all the antlers while I stuck the eyes and noses on. The finishing touch was the two little bells dangling from the loosely tied satin ribbon. That's it! A cute addition to any gift.