Monday, December 15, 2008

Knots be gone!

In the midst of chaos, my hubby and I found a bit of peace and tranquility in the form of a long overdue couples massage this past weekend. This was a WEDDING gift from a couple of gracious friends a year and a half ago, and because we could never find the perfect time to schedule our appointment, we decided to pick the most inopportune time - smack dab in the middle of the busy holiday season.

I loved the hour-long massage and felt the tension slipping away as the knots in my neck and shoulders were given extra special attention. My husband, on the other hand, was less enthralled by the whole experience. If I left it up to him, he probably would have traded in the massage for a cold beer and some chips and salsa. That's HIS way of decompressing from a stressful work week. To each his own, I guess.