Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Fair wrap-up

Have you noticed my sparse blogging lately? It's no coincidence that there's a direct correlation between the number of days left in 2008 to the number of days that I can have a quiet 20-minute break to tend to my blog. It's downright scary!

But I did want to share a few photos of the goodies that I created for the East-West Center craft fair last week. I was a bit worried about how my sales would fare given the gloomy economy, but I was happy to bid adieu to so many of my products that are undoubtedly finding nice new homes this Christmas.

Scalloped gift tags:


Note card sets (these were made with the beautiful washi paper that I picked up in Japan this year!):
Mini desk calendars:

I also created a bunch of butterfly notecards, whimsical tree notecards, blinged out notecards...but unfortunately I didn't take any photos of these before they sold out. Oh, and the other hot item at my table was my mother's infamous steamed mochi. Yes, it was a mother-daughter tag-team event with my childhood friend pitching in as our star salesperson.

Thanks Mom and L for a fun fair!