Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Les Saisons - online!


I've blogged about Les Saisons before, but I just had to share some exciting news about this awesome company. First, a little background info: Les Saisons not only offers pretty chair covers and luxe linens, it offers the wonderfully artistic stylings of owner and head designer, Naomi Lee. From design to conception, Naomi oversees every detail personally...yes, that includes consulting with your florist to create the perfect tablescape, delivery, set-up and breakdown. Perhaps I'm a little biased because I booked Les Saisons to do my own wedding, but I think Naomi's work speaks for itself...and now you can visit her newly launched web site to view her fabulous work for yourself!

My husband and I had a small hand in helping to bring the Les Saisons web site to fruition, but with gorgeous photos like the ones above, highlighting the true artistry behind Les Saisons' designs was a piece of cake. It would be cool to see before and after shots, but it's pretty obvious that the right linen treatment can turn any venue from ordinary to extraordinary.

Love, love, love it!