Friday, April 13, 2007

Linens and things


Have you created a detailed budget for your wedding? Hopefully you've got all the obvious categories covered, like catering, photography, flowers, etc. So do you have a budgeted amount for linens? I'm not talking about the standard white tablecloths that most reception venues provide...I'm talking about the beautiful, dramatic, takes-your-breath-away linens that will leave your guests oohing and ahhing as they enter the room.

To be honest, I wasn't planning to do anything more than the status quo at our reception...until I met Naomi Lee of Les Saisons. We were both participating in a mini bridal fair in Waikiki and before I even spoke a word to her, I took one look at her gorgeous tablescape and knew that I wanted her on my wedding vendor dream team.

We've opted to give our head table a hint of distinction and a splash of color with chair covers and sashes that coordinate with our vibrant color scheme. For couples who want to go the full nine yards, Les Saisons has the most beautiful selection of table linens to choose from and they will happily guide you through the selection process. From chair covers to overlays to table runners, you'll quite simply be in linen heaven.

The photos below show just a tiny sampling of the fine linens provided by Les Saisons. In my opinion, you can't beat seeing the real thing in person so stop by their booth at next weekend's Wedding Expo...and be prepared to fall in love.