Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Happy news


Almost every bride I meet with comes prepared with carefully chosen tear sheets from Martha Stewart Weddings, InStyle Weddings, Hawaii Bride & Groom...the list goes on and on. If you're looking for a fabulous online resource for your fantasy wedding, look no further than Style Me Pretty. Not to sound like a commercial, but this web site is everything you want and more. I had a "healthy" obsession with this site when I was planning my own wedding, and couldn't get enough of the gorgeous photos and creative ideas.


A special feature at Style Me Pretty is their Little Black Book that includes a select list of vendors from each of the 50 states. Emi Ink joined the ranks of these top vendors recently and I couldn't be happier! A big thank you to cakelava for the lovely referral!


Another bit of happy news is that this blog has been added to Delightful Blogs under the Weddings + Marriage category. If you're not yet a blogaholic like I am, a visit to Delightful Blogs might just be the perfect pastime for you.