Friday, October 31, 2008

Eeek! Tomorrow is NOVEMBER!


In the spirit of halloween, I will be taking the day off to carve pumpkins, hang fake cobwebs in my studio and eat enormous amounts of candy.

I wish.

Since the Wedding Expo two weeks ago, things have been moving along at the speed of light. Rush orders, consultations, phone calls, emails. Today will be my big catch up day where I try and squeeze in a week's worth of work into ten hours. One of the most challenging parts of this job is giving myself the freedom to go through the creative process while still hitting every deadline. I have a bunch of projects in the design stage now and am hoping that my cup o' joe will bring me inspiration and motivation.

If any of you are waiting for proposals or proofs, thanks for your patience. I WILL get them to you as fast as I possibly can. Thanks and have a happy halloween!