Thursday, May 29, 2008

My favorite duo


I blame Starbucks. And my husband. More specifically, I blame my husband for introducing me to the Orange Mocha Frappuccino at Starbucks...the same Orange Mocha Frappuccino that was on the menu for only a limited time and hasn't been available for almost a year now. I'm not a big Frappuccino drinker, but after one sip of that orangey-chocolatey goodness, I was hooked.

So I've been on the hunt for anything and everything using the wonderful flavor combination of orange and chocolate. Even on our recent jaunt to Seattle, I popped into a shop called the "Chocolate Box" and immediately spotted an adorable orange creme-filled dark chocolate truffle in the display case. I hesitated for a second before sinking my teeth into the grinning ladybug, but the tinge of guilt I felt quickly melted away as the flavors exploded in my mouth. Yum.

More to come on our fun getaway to Seattle!