Monday, May 5, 2008

I spy...

It's Monday morning, the start of a new (aka extremely busy) week, and I don't know what to blog about. For inspiration, I quickly browse through some of my favorite bookmarked web sites.

Nothing.

I think about what I did over the weekend and wonder if anyone would be interested in hearing about my exciting errands or the restaurants I visited.

Nope.

I read the morning paper and wonder if there's any current event that I'd like to share my opinions on.

Nada.

And then...I start checking out some web sites of my industry colleagues to see what's new.

Bingo!

I spy an invitation I designed on the Video 21 Productions blog for a client who JUST got married this past Saturday. I'm simply amazed that the awesome videography team from Video 21 can get through an entire day of shooting and editing and still have enough energy to post ceremony highlights on YouTube...and blog about it! Their beautiful footage never disappoints and now you can view double the coverage on their main web site and their fantastic blog.


Another "I spy" moment....and quite a coincidence, really. The wedding coordinator extraordinaire for the couple who wed on Saturday also has an image with one of my invitations on the splash page of her web site.


I can't say enough about Shawnee Hammer of L'Elegance Bridal Consultants. She's one of those people that exude warmth and friendliness from the moment you meet her, and she pairs that beautifully with polished professionalism. As a fellow vendor, I've developed such a great working relationship with her, but I know that her clients feel exactly the same way!