Thursday, February 1, 2007

Need a hug?


Late last night, I was looking online for a cool pepper mill for my cousin. I wanted to send him a nice "thank you" gift for letting us crash at his place during our vacation...and he likes pepper...no, he REALLY likes pepper. Anyway, my Google search eventually led me to lots of salt and pepper shakers and that's when I spotted this adorable "Hug" set. I'm normally not big on kitschy stuff, but I totally fell in love with these cuties.

But do I really need an extra set? I could buy it and tell everyone that they symbolize the universal harmony that we are all trying so desperately to achieve. Or I could explain that they bring the necessary elements of yin and yang to my chaotic dining table.

Oh, who am I kidding? They're just cute! They're salt and pepper shakers...and they're H U G G I N G! No further explanation necessary... :)