Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Where everybody knows your name


I love meeting my clients at The Wedding Café in Manoa Marketplace. In my opinion, it’s the best wedding resource in the state -- hands down. I always thought so, and now that I’ve joined the ranks as a bride-to-be, I’m even more convinced that this is the greatest not-so-hidden gem for those who are headed towards marital bliss. The café has an entire wall of wedding-related books and magazines to browse through. From local wedding mags, to the revered Martha Stewart Weddings, to the beautiful Vera Wang on Weddings coffee table book, everything you can imagine is on that wall. There are also dispay boards, albums and brochures from all the top local wedding vendors for you to browse through over a cup of coffee and a little pumpkin crunch!

One very cool thing that I’ve encouraged many clients to check out is their biannual series of workshops where brides and grooms can have some one-on-one time with different vendors. Say you’re undecided about a videographer. All you need to do is sign up for the videography showcase and you’ll get the chance to meet a handful of videographers all in one evening. Instead of having to set up multiple consultation meetings, you can meet all your prospective vendors in one shot. Perfect for the busy couple!

No comments: