Saturday, December 2, 2006

Earrings, bracelets, and necklaces...OH MY!


For the past few years I've purchased my jewelry almost exclusively from one source, Stacey Lee Designs. I love, love, love Stacey's designs and I'm like a kid in a candy store every time I see her beautiful collection of pieces. Take one peek at my jewelry box and you'll see that it's filled with Stacey Lee earrings, necklaces, bracelets, rings, etc. And now that I'm starting to piece together the "look" for my wedding, I have a stunning pearl necklace to add to my treasured collection. I had no idea what I wanted, but I showed Stacey a few pictures of my gown and told her that I wanted something "simple, yet elegant, nothing over the top"...sadly, I just didn't have a clear vision of what I wanted and those were the most descriptive words I could think of. What transpired from the cryptic description I gave her of my perfect necklace was just that...the perfect necklace. It's formed with delicate seed pearls and consists of a shorter choker-length strand, and a longer strand with a drop pearl pendant. There's a separate length of pearls that dangles from the back of the necklace, too, which adds just the right touch. Check out Stacey's web site to see where she'll be showing her collection next!

No comments: