Thursday, April 29, 2010

I gave in

I made a promise to myself that I wouldn't even look at a new phone until my current phone went belly up. My Palm Treo had everything that I needed: QWERTY keyboard, internet access, camera, video capabilities...oh, and it made phone calls, too. My Treo was hearty, reliable, and forgiving (I dropped it so many times that I lost count).

But then everyone around me got new phones. My hubby's phone is this super powerful "being" that I'm embarrassed to say is far too complicated for me to operate...as in, it takes me a few minutes to even figure out how to dial a number. Lots of my vendor friends seem to favor the Blackberry and when I see them zipping through emails, little wisps of smoke dance in the air. My clients are overwhelmingly in the iPhone camp and they're happy to whip out their phones when showing me inspirational pics during our consultations.

Needless to say, what's a girl to do when she's hit with a bad case of phone envy?

Goodbye old faithful Treo. Hello sexy iPhone.

I didn't think I could LOVE a phone, but I do. I really do. Love my nice big display, love the apps (oh, the apps!), love the sound quality when I'm streaming my music from Pandora. Total phone infatuation. So, of course I want to protect my new investment and am thinking of designing this custom case:

Thank you, Apple, from the bottom of my heart.

No comments: