Monday, June 2, 2008

Hold me


Picked up a pretty, fabric cup coat by Cup Couture recently and can't wait to try it out with my yet-to-be-purchased "I am not a paper cup" cup. Confused?

The cup coat is a thermally insulating and reusable sleeve that will keep your delicate fingers safe from harm when you're sipping your favorite latte. In other words, you can ixnay the cardboard sleeve from Starbucks and add some flair to your paper cup. Or, you can go a step further and hand the barista your own cup. My choice would be the "I am not a paper cup" which mimics the look of the traditional paper cup, but is made of thermal porcelain and comes with a silicone top. Looks like there's been a run on these cups lately, so I'm waiting patiently until they're back in stock. When I get my hands on one, I'll definitely post a pic!