Wednesday, January 25, 2012

inspiration anywhere: gummy bears!

Apparently I needed to take a six-month hiatus from my "inspiration anywhere" project, but sometimes you just can't force it. So, no apologies, just my latest inspiration:

Gummy bear key chain designed by Bit of Sugar
This oh-so-cute key chain by Bit of Sugar dangles off the side of a porcelain cup that holds all of my pens. Every time I reach for a pen, the pastel gummy bears make a clinking sound against the porcelain. In the afternoon, around 3:00pm, the sun bounces off the beads and creates a little light show on my desktop. This sweet creation inspired this yet-to-be-named invitation design:

What should I name this invitation design?

I stand by my belief that you can find inspiration anywhere! In case you'd like to check out our past inspirations:

1 comment:

Lei said...

I love this invitation! So glad that the gummy bears could inspire such prettiness :)