Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My latest accessory

I love picking up new accessories, whether it be the fashion kind or the electronic kind. But my newest acquisition doesn't fall in either category yet it's the most meaningful to me as a business owner.
Each year, WeddingWire selects the top 5% of wedding professionals in its nationwide network based on client reviews. I'm so very honored that Emi Ink received this award. I'm committed to giving my clients the highest level of service simply because they deserve it. I've been blessed with the opportunity to work with some of the most amazing people and it is only because of my client base that I'm able to have a job that I love. 

I'm proud to show off my newest accessory (see it over there in the right side bar?). It goes with everything, don't you think?

2 comments:

E.A. said...

Congratulations Stacey!!

emi said...

Thank you!