Friday, January 6, 2012

hello, 2012!

First things first, Happy New Year! I'm happy to say that I succeeded brilliantly at succumbing to the annual Christmas chaos! This, of course, is another way of admitting that I failed miserably at blogging throughout the holidays. In my defense, I did think about blogging and even started taking photos of my year-end custom. That counts for something, right?

I couldn't find a way to slow time in 2011 (and believe me, I tried), so I'm committed to enjoying each new day as it comes and embracing every challenge and every opportunity that 2012 brings. It's surprisingly easy to be so committed and passionate when it's only day number 6 of the new year. Anyway, I'm taking  a deep breath, enjoying the view and strapping myself in for a fantastic year!

View from my office window...can't complain

No comments: