Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas cheer


I'm officially on vacation in just a few hours. It's been such a busy year that I'm not sure if I even remember what "vacation mode" feels like...what should I do? Or more importantly, what should I NOT do? When you live/work in the same space, it can be difficult to draw the line between the two. I'm sure that a "KEEP OUT" sign on my office door would help, although I'm hoping it won't come to that. I've got lots of festive, holiday tasks to keep me busy.

I also plan on working on my resolutions for 2010. Granted, I've never made and kept any resolution thus far, but that won't stop me from trying. The one resolution that I'd love to keep is to STAY CONNECTED with my loved ones. Seems simple when I read the words in black and white, but with a crazy workload and the regular stresses of life weighing me down, it's been a real challenge for me. I'm already trying to kickstart that resolution by contacting old friends that I haven't seen in ages, so that's gotta be worth at least 10 bonus points? Let's hope I can keep it up.

So, as Christmas approaches I'd like to wish everyone a happy and restful holiday with an extra dose of good cheer!