Friday, December 11, 2009

Photo-less

Why, oh why, do bad things happen to good card readers??

I've been dealing with a finicky card reader for a couple of weeks now and need to find a replacement asap so I can download all the photos I've taken. I even took some pics this morning in hopes that I could miraculously post some on my blog. No such luck.

I came up with a silly idea of posting random "this is what's on my work table today" photos. Thought it might be fun...or weird. Now I'll never know because I probably won't be in the mood to post these photos on Monday. Mondays are like that for me. It's the day that I reset my brain and focus on all the deadlines for the coming week, update my production schedule and catch up on any lingering emails from the previous week. Fridays, on the other hand, usually consist of an odd mix of work + cleaning up + play + creative endeavors (aka playing, but for business purposes).

Oh well. Photos have an unbelievable shelf life (unlike the milk in my fridge) so maybe I'll post them on Monday.