Thursday, December 17, 2009

Just another Thursday

Finally replaced my card reader only to find out that my photo woes weren't caused by a faulty card reader. I think the problem was actually stemming from my computer itself...maybe the USB port? Maybe pirates? Who knows. Hopefully my techie husband can diagnose it for me.

In the meantime, I managed to copy over a couple of photos that I took last Friday...my "this is what's on my work table today" photos. I was going to take new photos this morning, but interestingly enough, my work table looks exactly the same as it did a week ago. I swear I've been busier than ever...guess I just didn't have much assembly work to finish up.

So without further ado, this is what's STILL on my work table today:

The last of my 2010 desk calendars anxiously awaiting a new home...

And this "e"...

It was supposed to be the start of a new sign for my Emi Ink booth for the wedding expos. I covered the top surface in paper flowers and Swarovski crystals and intended to move onto the interior and exterior edges next. Turned out to be too much work for the limited time that I had so I pitched the idea. I still love my "e" though and recently dusted it off when I showed it to one of my customers.