Monday, June 29, 2009

Avalanche of paper


Who else but a good friend would help you sort out paper for five hours on a beautiful Saturday afternoon? Lucky me, I had two good friends who were up for the challenge and pitched in with this enormous task, spurred on by the promise of a free lunch. The nice photo above with the organized stacks of paper? That's a teeny, tiny drop in the bucket compared to the mountains of cardstock that I had amassed in the last four years. Next step is to package everything up...one of my friends has already secured some "pre-sales" of miscellaneous scrap packs on reserve for her crafty coworkers.

The biggest, most heartfelt thank you goes out to my girlfriends who realized firsthand my true obsession with paper. I owe you another lunch...and my first born child.