Friday, June 19, 2009

Putting my iTunes on hold


Have you Pandora'd yet? I can't remember how or when I first visited the Pandora site, but all I know is it was love at first listen. For those not in the know, Pandora is an internet radio. That's the most basic of explanations. But the cool part for me is that I create stations based on artists that I like and the Pandora wizard (I'm envisioning an all powerful man dressed in robes who lives in Oz) plays music by other artists that you'll probably like. If Pandora plays something not to your liking, just give the tune a thumbs down and the site promises never to play it again. Ever.

On this sunny, breezy Aloha Friday, I'm tuning into my Coldplay station featuring Coldplay (surprise!) and other Coldplay-esque bands like The Fray and Third Eye Blind. Ahhh, perfect.