Friday, June 26, 2009

Remember the time...


Got up extra early this morning to get a headstart on my day, but immediately got sucked into the VH1 Michael Jackson video retrospective.

My parents won't remember this, but they turned me onto Michael Jackson tunes by way of a cassette tape that they gave me on my birthday way back when. It was "Thriller" and it was awesome. I played it over and over and over again...partially because it was the first tape that was my very own (aka no sharing with my older brothers) and partially because it was so addicting. Putting socks on my feet and teaching myself to moonwalk on the linoleum floor of our kitchen soon followed although I was never confident enough to break out THAT move at the quarterly "jam sessions" held at my elementary school.

Ok, gotta go...getting sucked back into the videos again.