Sunday, April 27, 2008

Paper reborn


Sometimes, I get unusual requests. Sometimes, I get nearly impossible requests. And sometimes, I get wonderful requests that I can't wait to fill. This is the story about a request from Kris Labang of On3 Photography.

A few weeks ago, Kris emailed me and asked if I had any scraps of paper that I might be willing to part with. Scraps...me? I had stockpiled so many paper scraps in the past three years that I could probably cover all the walls of my house (and my neighbor's house) in chocolate brown, Tiffany blue and champagne metallic cardstock. Suffice it to say, I jumped at the chance to give new life to my paper scraps.

Kris just emailed the above photo to me from a recent wedding. I love how professional photographers can make wedding bands and e-rings look like priceless pieces of art...beautifully enhanced by a chili pepper red linen cardstock.