Monday, January 29, 2007

Color inspiration


If I were to revamp the FAQ page on my Emi Ink web site, I'd make the following changes:

QUESTION: Who's doing your invitations? (*wink-wink*)
ANSWER: Although I've been tempted to do Evites on several occasions, yes, I'll be designing my own invitations.

QUESTION: What are your invitations going to look like?
ANSWER: I wish I knew! All I'm sure of is the color scheme which was inspired by the photos above. I came across these gorgeous pics and instantly fell in love with the vibrant colors. The deep pinks with orange accents will definitely stand out against the darker backdrop of the bridesmaids dresses (black, of course), favor boxes (again, black), and vases (surprise, these are black, too). It's completely different than what I had first envisioned for our wedding, but I think it works for us. As for the design, it's anyone's guess right now. I just purchased some beautiful paper that I'm hoping will take on a life of its own!