Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Sweet scallops

There's almost nothing sweeter than scalloped edges. And recently, for some reason unbeknownst to me, I've had lots of requests for stationery with this charming detail. This is a recent stationery order designed for a wedding coordinated by Seasons of Life Events.

Behold, the scalloped edge:

The menu cards were inspired by the bride + groom's invitation design with soft pink roses in each corner, names typeset in a slight arch, and the lovely scalloped edge...all the more impressive when stacked together.

The sweet, romantic style was carried over to their "I Spy" cards. Don't know what an "I Spy" card is? Well, it's only a fantastically fun way to get the ball rolling with those disposable cameras that you leave out on your guest tables! I may have cracked a smile or two (hundred) while designing these cards.


And a final piece designed for this sweet wedding (sans scallops)...a pretty little drink ticket.


No comments: