Friday, July 5, 2013

First birthday fabulousness

While most of my Emi Ink world revolves around weddings, occasionally I'm able to squeeze in some design work for other milestone events. One of favorite non-wedding events? First birthdays.

I worked with a wonderful client last year who was planning a very special celebration for her daughter's first birthday. When this sweet mama shared some of the event photos with me, I gushed with excitement. Now I don't make it a habit of "gushing" but seeing how all the little details came together so perfectly was just amazing.

The "sweets" table!
Quite possibly the loveliest flowers ever?

Tented table number cards happy pink and yellow flowers
Table number card + floral centerpiece = perfect pair!
Guests were invited to write a special wish for the birthday girl
And wishes were hung from a tree

No comments: