Monday, July 22, 2013

Stump-endous


You've heard people say that a stump is a stump is a stump, right? No? Well, it doesn't matter because it's not true, especially if it's a super cute Heart Stump Wood Container by Shop Toast.

This is a (very) short story about how the adorable printed stump shown above came to be.

I designed wedding invitations for my recently married bride, Wendy (actually, she adopted the "newlywed" moniker only a couple of days ago!)

She loved the finished invitations! She was also equally in love with Shop Toast's wood containers and wanted to use them as her favors.

Light bulb moment ensued.

I communicated with the ever-accommodating Jeremy of Shop Toast about file format, artwork specs, what his favorite sushi places were, and we were good to go.

<< cue triumphant fanfare >>

Wendy was kind enough to gift me with a sample stump and I absolutely L-O-V-E it!

Easiest client/vendor/vendor collaboration I've ever had the pleasure of working on.

Congratulations Wendy and David!


No comments: