Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Emi Ink on Instagram

I'm "officially" on Instagram. With real pictures. That I'm purposefully posting. 

I actually signed up for my Instagram account ages ago, and unbeknownst to me I had posted a single, obscure photo of my TV. It was a random shot snapped from the comfort of my sofa; probably a test photo to see how my app worked. Apparently it worked so well, and so seamlessly, that I didn't even know that this raw, unfiltered, blurry-as-hell photo of my TV was exposed for all to see. Thank goodness that my assistants brought this to my attention, albeit months later, so I could delete it. Ahhh, the joys of technology and an inept user.

Anyway, I'm back and trying to post stuff daily. Since I was already in the habit of photographing anything and everything that I find even remotely inspiring, Instagram is surprisingly perfect match for me. Another little window into my world...at least until I pull the shades down!

No comments: