Monday, June 24, 2013

Color coordinated


A recent home improvement project renewed my secret love for the hardware store, specifically the paint department. I can spend an unhealthy amount of time pulling out, comparing, and matching paint chips. I also take photos of the paint chip wall because, well, I can't resist. So many colors, so little time!

I've also bookmarked many a crafty project involving paint chips, but never feel comfortable going home with more than just one or two chips at a time. I just can't get past the guilt. I mean, if I removed a handful of paint chips from the store, someone at Benjamin Moore would KNOW...of this, I am convinced.

On the other hand, I have no problem recommending that my clients grab their own paint chips to communicate their wedding colors to other vendors. No guilt by association there...my conscience is clear.


No comments: