Thursday, January 21, 2010

Bridal Expo this weekend!

I'm hurriedly trying to get my things together for the Bridal Expo this weekend...once again, it's as if a mini tornado has ravaged my studio! It's times like these that make me grateful for not having a storefront...where would I hide my mess??

If you're in need of a wedding fix, head down to the Hawaii Bridal Expo:

Neal Blasidell Exhibition Hall
777 Ward Avenue

Friday, January 22: 5:30pm - 10:00pm
Saturday, January 23: 10:30am - 5:00pm
Sunday, January 24: 10:30am - 4:00pm

Tickets are $8.00 at the door, but you can download a 2-for-1 coupon here.

I'm adding a collection of my custom invitation designs to my display board to showcase what I've created for my clients within the past year. From recipe card invitations to classic damask, these designs definitely kept the creative juices flowing for me.

Oh, and if you do attend, be sure to check out the table displays in the exhibition hall. I'm teaming up with Naomi Lee of Les Saisons and adding my special "paper touch" to her lovely tablescapes. Moroccan inspired menu cards, vintage garden programs, and natural/organic place cards...