Friday, November 7, 2008

Love them words

In the midst of my mini-meltdown yesterday caused by my computer chaos, I found a few moments of peaceful bliss in a very unexpected place. I had heard about Wordle before...I had seen Wordle before...but it wasn't until I was forced to use my husband's laptop without access to any of my work files did I allow myself to try it out for myself. And I'm so glad I did.

What is Wordle? I would describe it as this wondrous, magical, fantasyland where words become art and you become the most brilliant creative director. Is this an exaggeration? Um...well...NO! It's just so cool, you have to try it out!

Here's what I did with my "About Us" text from my Emi Ink web site:


And because I couldn't stop at just one, I plugged in the RSS feed from my blog and created this wacky, very random, word collage which proves that my blog is about everything and anything and nothing all at the same time.

If you have a few minutes to waste today, check it out!