Wednesday, November 26, 2008

giving thanks


Since I've promised myself and my husband that I will refrain from any real work tomorrow (unless it involves a turkey or any of its fixins), I am writing my Thanksgiving post one day early. In these times of uncertainty, I find that I am most thankful for the simplest things in my life: a loving marriage, a supportive family, and wonderful friends. Surrounding myself with genuinely good people who nurture my soul is perhaps the kindest thing I've ever done for myself. And I think everyone deserves that.

I also give daily thanks that after three years of business, I'm still here, I'm still loving my job and I'm still making people happy just by doing something that brings me so much joy. After two years of blogging, I'm thankful that I still have things to write about and still have people who want to read what I ramble about. Thank you.

Hope you all enjoy a wonderful Thanksgiving!