Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A bride...and her flowers

Last month, I received these beautiful pics from my friend, Shayne Lietdke of Tropical Blooms & Bouquets. One of my favorite shots from any wedding is the beautiful bride with her bouquet:


...so when I saw this photo below with the bride surrounded by the gorgeous bridesmaids' bouquets, I was thrilled!

Shayne is a Waimanalo-based florist that has such a unique and creative take on floral design. She painted the stand pictured on the right, added the pretty drop crystal and used it along the aisle and on either side of the altar to create a whimsical decor for the ceremony. I love non-traditional touches like this!

Mahalo to Sherah Thorpe (the blushing bride) and floral designer, Shayne Lietdke, for sharing these gorgeous shots! Contact Shayne at 256-1130 on O'ahu.

Photos by Mike Danzeisen of Ali'i Photography