Friday, January 25, 2008

No fuss, no muss pups


Years ago, a friend emailed me photos of these adorable chrysanthemum puppies and it was love at first sight. I was ready to put cute new collars around their necks and take them out for a walk. I was determined to find out where I could find one of these little guys, but a Google search turned up dismal results.

For some reason, I was thinking about these little flower monsters again late last night and set out on a mission to find them. THEY DO NEED HOMES, PEOPLE!

Imagine my surprise when I found a local florist who has a "Pet Lovers" section on her web site! Emi's Flowers and Gifts (another Emi - yay!) offers oh-so-cute carnation puppies, rabbits and fine-feathered friends. And, I spotted the perfect floral arrangement to celebrate your best friend's engagement (see below).