Thursday, January 31, 2013

Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Seabert!


 I love it when my clients are quick to respond to emails. I love it when they are kind and unassuming. I love it when they appreciate the little details just as much as I do.

And I am over the moon when I have clients who encompass all those things and so much more. Meet Michele and Chris Seabert...newlyweds (aka awesome clients)!

Interesting fact...my "relationship" with Michele and Chris came down to this:

5 months + 1 in-person consultation + 107 email messages = 1 happy couple and 1 happy designer

Because of busy work schedules and challenging logistics, we relied heavily on email communication to get everything done quickly and efficiently: ideas exchanged, proposals sent and accepted, proofs reviewed and approved, delivery and pick-up times scheduled. 107 emails sounds like a lot, but it really wasn't considering how much we got accomplished. Michele and Chris ordered invitations, table number cards, favor tags, thank you cards...

For their "fall romance" wedding, I incorporated a spray of phalaenopsis orchids, an antique gold backing clear Swarovski crystal accents, and rich purple pocket fold.

Pocket fold invitation with phalaenopsis orchids
The response and outer envelopes were a pale metallic gold.
Printed return address on back flap
And a bonus photo of Michele's gorgeous bouquet...just because
Thank you to Michele and Chris for allowing me to be a part of your special day!

Photo credit: T. Goda Media

No comments: