Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Love potion

Sorry for the lag in blogging. Wish it was because my husband whisked me away for a surprise getaway, but it was because my schedule just got incredibly busy...so busy, that I've been responding to emails in the wee hours of the night, skipping lunch, and neglecting my ever-growing pile of laundry.

To make up for my sparse entries, I have the CUTEST thing to share with you today! One of my clients emailed this image to me...the very same image that was used on her save the date card:


The bride is a science teacher and one of her students was inspired to create this adorable illustration in honor of her upcoming nuptials. See the love potion that the teacher is holding? It doesn't get any cuter than that!

FYI, I have lots of photos to share from this client's wedding. It was filled with unique personal touches that celebrated the cultures of the bride and groom...seamlessly. As soon as I get my head on straight, I'll post the pics for you all to enjoy!