Friday, October 12, 2007

Picker upper

I had the most amazing revelation this week. Everytime I think about it, I get a little giddy. Admittedly, you may think I'm a dork when I reveal my latest, greatest "find" (pictured on the left for those of you who can't stand the suspense).

It's a rhinestone pick up.

It picks up rhinestones.

That's all it does.

On the surface, it just looks like a 3-inch long acrylic stick with a rubber tip. However, upon closer examination, it is a 3-inch long acrylic stick with a rubber tip that has CHANGED MY LIFE.

Gone are the days that I use my fingertip, pencil eraser, or pointed tweezers to apply Swarovski crystals to my invitations. My new tool is in a league of its own and deserves a place of honor next to my husband's Dremel. It's THAT good (and dirt cheap, too!).

Ahh, I love the little things in life...and using my new tool to pick them all up will be a breeze.