Monday, December 3, 2012

Cupcakes...still trending

It's a good thing for me that people are still crazy about cupcakes! Every time I show samples of Emi Ink's custom-printed cupcake sleeves at wedding expos, people are drawn in like moths to a flame. I'm not sure if it's the "cute factor" that catches their eye, or the promise of a sweet treat (my display cupcakes are made of DECO clay, much to the disappointment of the under 10 crowd that finds their way to my booth). But whatever it is, custom sleeves add a perfect touch - especially if you're doing a cupcake display at your wedding or other special event.

These sleeves were designed for clients of A Cake Life:

monogram featured on white, silver and black sleeves (photo courtesy of A Cake Life)

names + wedding date on white and teal sleeves (photo courtesy of A Cake Life)


No comments: