Thursday, November 15, 2012

Hair today, gone tomorrow

I recently purchased this:
It's a large sheet of paper with various styles of mustaches printed on it. I bought five sheets of it. Yup, five sheets of mustache paper. I haven't decided what to do with it yet, but I'm going to just let the mustaches speak to me. I'm confident that something wonderful - and hairy - will emerge.

A couple months back, my husband and I were in California and we happened into a random shop filled with quirky + trendy things. We saw a bunch of items with mustaches on them and after noticing the puzzled look on my husband's face, I knew it was my duty to school him on the mustache trend. Little did I know that he would use this knowledge against me. To this day, every time we see a mustached something or other, he points to it and says, "Hey, it's a mustache. Did you know those are hot right now?" I'm counting the days until mustaches are groomed from our retail landscape forever! Well, not really. I still dig them and hope they stick around for a little while longer, especially since I just designed this holiday greeting card (my ode to the mustache):
Emi Ink holiday cards are on sale now at The Wedding Cafe.

No comments: