Thursday, October 20, 2011

Real wedding: Cheryl and Chuck

Oh, how I adore my clients. They sustain me, inspire me and motivate me to keep on doing what I love.

Exhibit A: Cheryl and Chuck
The happy couple at the Royal Hawaiian hotel
I remember my first consultation with Cheryl very well. She came in with  photos of her flowers, photos of the wedding attire for her bridesmaids and groomsmen, and a clear idea of what she wanted for her invitations. What transpired was a very modern design in charcoal gray and fuchsia, complete with a custom map/directions card and a fun wedding week timeline.

Charcoal gray pocket fold invitation with multiple insert cards and wraparound address label
I always LOVE this wedding ring shot!
The finishing touch for the invitations was a tag that Cheryl tied to the outside of the pocket folds.
Back in April, I blogged about one of my couples that was mailing invitations to Mickey and Minnie and the White House. Well, that couple was Cheryl and Chuck and I'm happy to report that not only did Mickey and Minnie respond, but so did the President and First Lady! This is what they received from The White House:

A memorable wedding keepsake for sure!
Thanks to Cheryl and Chuck for sharing these wonderful images from their wedding! (Photos by Visionari)

Happily ever after...

No comments: