Saturday, March 26, 2011

A little aloha for Japan

So much can happen in a month's time. A few weeks ago, I started a mental log of all the wonderful things I wanted to blog about. Unusual design inspirations, cool clients, fun events happening about town. I had so much to say, but I was waiting for the perfect moment to catch my breath before I could put pen to paper.

Then news came of the Japan earthquake and devastating tsunami. Although most of us in Hawaii were able to count our blessings in those early morning hours, our hearts went out to all those suffering in Japan. The personal stories of tragedy and triumph across the Pacific have inspired an outpouring of sympathy and charitable contributions. Every donation, small and large, can make a difference and in an effort to aid in Japan's recovery, Emi Ink will be donating 5% of all orders booked throughout the month of April to the Aloha for Japan campaign.


To my faithful readers, I encourage you to help in anyway you can. If not with a monetary donation, then with a prayer of support. And to our friends in Japan, 頑張って!


No comments: