Friday, February 4, 2011

Last words about the expo

Almost forgot to post this photo from the Hawaii Bride and Groom Booth at the Bridal Expo. The beautiful florals were designed by Su-V Expressions and the linens, chair covers and napkins were provided by Les Saisons.

To complement the pewter gray linen, I designed this menu card (inspired by one of our new invitation designs):

In collaborating with other wedding vendors, I always get a Project Runway "group challenge" vibe. We're each working on our own designs and hope that in the end we'll come up with something cohesive that brings our shared vision to life.

I'm contributing stationery items for a photo shoot next week and am, again, crossing my fingers that my pieces will mesh with the designs envisioned by the talented florists that I'm working with! More to come on that later...

No comments: